Pages

9.3.11

Saucer Magnolia blooms
Wisteria beginning to bud
private Charleston garden with blooming camelias.  If you happen to be in Charleston in the next two weeks you should go here to find out more about the Historical Charleston Foundation Festival of Gardens.  The tickets will allow you to enter 10 to 12 private Charleston gardens and there will be lemonade waiting for you at the end of the tour.  Sounds good to me! 
Cherry bark and blossoms.  Sometimes the bark of trees are just as beautiful as the blooms!
Lady Banks climbing rose about to bloom

Lorepetalum (or Chinese fringe flower) in full bloom
Evergreen clematis
I have always noticed this tree when I walk downtown.  I wonder how old it is?  I bet the people who live here get a laugh every time they walk out their door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...